Phantom Engineering, Inc.
Phantom Engineering, Inc. is seeking a Senior Systems Integrator (SI) to support our VA-based Federal Government client. The SI position provides detailed integration support to senior leaders in the organization, creating community-wide strategies to meet the needs of our national security mission. In this role, the Systems Integrator will work closely with leaders within the organization and across the intelligence community, gathering information on needs and solutions from a variety of viewpoints.
The role of the SI is to gather information from stakeholders and partners, process it and create accurate and easily understood products which become the keystone for developing strategies internal and external to the agency. The position works in a team environment and will be engaging stakeholders to simultaneously develop, document, and help execute multiple archivable strategies.
- TS/SCI + Full Scope Polygraph
- Bachelors degree and 5+ years of technical experience or work in a technical environment
- Understanding of the system engineering lifecycle and ability to apply it to projects
- Ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
- Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Understanding of the systems engineering lifecycle
- Ability to gather information verbally, graphically or in writing from multiple sources, often with different perspectives (analytic, technical, scheduling, processing, flow diagrams);
- Critically analyze the gathered information and consolidate it into an accurate, easily understood written format for review by the broader team;
- Remain agile to provide answers to actions and understood priorities;
- Ability to engage and provide input to strategic development. Previous strategic development experience is a plus.