Technical Systems Integrator
Fort Meade, MD
Phantom Engineering, Inc. is a technical services consulting firm supporting customers in the federal government sector. Our company employs a team of mission-driven professionals who have a wealth of experience in engineering, operations, and domain-specific technical consulting. Our employees are driven by a passion for the customer’s mission. The Phantom team works together to tackle our customer’s greatest challenges with a proven track record of making the most daring endeavors successful. Our goal is to build a company of like-minded individuals who share the same qualities of strong technical expertise and drive to meet the customer’s most critical and complex challenges. We offer competitive salaries, top-notch benefits, and a generous 401K package.
Phantom Engineering is seeking a Technical Systems Integrator (SI) to support our MD-based Federal Government client. The SI position provides detailed integration support to senior leaders in the organization, creating community-wide strategies to meet national SIGINT needs. In this role, the Systems Integrator will work closely with leaders within the organization and across the Community, gathering information on needs and solutions from a variety of viewpoints. The SIs role is to gather information from stakeholders and partners, process it and create accurate and easily understood products which become the keystone for developing strategies internal and external to the agency. The position works in a team environment and will be engaging internally and externally to develop and document multiple archivable strategies simultaneously.
- TS/SCI + Full Scope Polygraph
- Bachelors degree in System Engineering or another Engineering or technical field
- 12+ years of technical SIGINT experience OR 20 years of analytical experience and 4 years of collection experience
- Understanding of the system engineering lifecycle and ability to apply it to projects
- Ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
- Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Understanding of the end-to-end SIGINT cycle (requirements – technical development – operations – processing – analysis – reporting);
- Ability to gather information verbally, graphically or in writing from multiple sources, often with different perspectives (analytic, technical, scheduling, processing, flow diagrams);
- Critically analyze the gathered information and consolidate it into an accurate, easily understood written format for review by the broader team;
- Remaining agile to provide answers to actions and understood priorities;
- Ability to engage and provide input to strategic development. Previous strategic development experience is a plus.